Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby, You're a Firework

Hello all,

As the school weeks get busier, my time seems to disappear faster and faster with each passing day. Despite this, I try to ensure that some of my energy is put toward hobbies such as Stardoll. As you likely guessed, I do, in fact, have a new graphic to share. This Elie Saab dress was originally going to be used in a Halloween inspired Mini Series - but frankly, I do not have the time for that. I did, however, experiment with a new shading technique on the face.

As always, share your thoughts in the comments section.



-LM.

5 comments:

Wooldoor said...

Babe, I want to see you try create your own hair. I'm sure you could do it.
Also you should shade the underneath of the hair, where it's over the face to make it look like its actuallly folded over.
And I've said this before, and I'll say it again... Define the overlapping legs!

Other than the suggestions, everything is flawless!

Laura/pAsIoN_katii said...

This is really awesome graphic and I love it! :]

Anonymous said...

where did you get the backround from?

Marie said...

I made it myself.

TheOnlyDiva said...

Baby you are a firework ;)