Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Hello,

Something many of you likely do not know about me is that I am, in fact, a "Harry Potter" fan. In honour of the final movie's release earlier this summer, I have decided to design a graphic inspired by my favourite character - Severus Snape. Though I will admit, given my hair colour, I would more closely resemble a Weasley. Anyway, what do you think?


-LM.

P.S. I hope someone caught the "Potter Puppet Pals" reference in the title. 

3 comments:

sparklewand12 said...

I love it!!! I too am an avid HP fan, and Potter Puppet Pals too, it's sooo funny!

All of your graphics are just stunning btw, I wish I had your skill!!!

Love K xxx

Vic said...

That's so fantastic! Wow, I love it!
What is your nickname on Stardoll? :)

Oh & Yes I did, hahaa. I love that song! Haha. Harry potter, harry potter... Harry potter, harry potter! :D

Marie said...

I am glad you both understood it.
My username is Luxury_Magazine.