Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Paint the Town Red

Hello,

The school year of 2010/2011 has officially come to a close — meaning I now have enough time to devote to this blog. Overall it was an enjoyable year, one that has left me with many pleasant memories. While I am somewhat sad to see it end, I look forward to the years that are to come.

As I have said, my time is now more readily available. So, I have made another graphic using a dress from the Gucci Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. Is it apparent that a favourite colour of mine is red?



-LM.

1 comment:

Lilith_Babalon said...

Gorgeous graphics!

Lucky you to be at the end of your semester-- we just finished our mid-winter break and classes start up again next week. Hopefully it won't cut into my gaming time too badly-- LOL!

I look forward to seeing what else you come up with in graphics, and with the magazine!

I have an article in mind that you may find interesting-- its about suite design on Stardoll (I'll keep the details private but will talk them out with you if you want); I was thinking of freelancing some writing to good 'zines and your vision sounds close to mine.