Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Fuchsia in Cyberspace

Hello,

Yes, I know it has been over a month since I posted anything on here. I have been extremely busy with school, and whatnot. I have had to complete many assignments, all of which were due in the same time proximity - typical. In addition to my usual assignments, I had to prepare for a province-wide literacy test that I wrote today. Those of you residing in Ontario, Canada will know what I am talking about. Anyway, that is enough about me; on to the graphic.

This graphic was initially inspired by the internet. I began with the background; which is made up of screen shots of some of the websites I frequent. I then discovered this Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear Marc Jacobs outfit. I wanted to incorporate more of the pink shade, used in the skirt. I did so in the colourization of the image.

An interesting fact: This is the first time that I have posted a graphic using a medoll that is not my own. This graphic teams both cyberspace, and the colour pink together. So I thought to myself, who better than Stardoll's very own Perez Hilton?



I would love to read your opinion on this graphic.

-LM.

No comments: